[AT] Real farmers problems - adiscussionoflanduserelatedtofarming - wasfuel problemsgetexpensive-perspectivesandreactions

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Jul 3 06:18:34 PDT 2010

Think about it Dave, they already do. Unfortunately its those that don't own
or use the land that make the rules for the rest of us. I would just like to
see a power shift---no not trying to steer this toward politics just making
a point. Between FSA, Soil and Water, Pesticide Board, County Tax Office,
Insurance, seed licensing agreements, Wildlife Commission, I got enough time
left to almost farm what they regulate so heavily!

John Hall