[Farmall] Farmall Cub belt pulley

Dave Maynard dave at themaplehillfarm.com
Thu Jul 1 10:09:06 PDT 2010

I may have an extra one and will have to look around. Remember that the pto
on the cub runs backward from the bigger Farmalls and at a higher speed. If
you were to use a mower deck from an A, you would have to get right hand
blades and maybe run a smaller pulley. I think That is the only differance
in my woods mower deck other than the model #. Cub-59
A-60

Dave Maynard
Marion NY