[AT] So, How do you Like Windows 7? (Off topic computer question)

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Sat Jan 30 11:43:44 PST 2010

Paul -

I think that's the case ... Microsoft and others must believe "everyone"
has access to hi-speed ISP service and are operating equally fast
processor chips, so the downloads are huge, compared to what they use to
be. I must admit tho that Win 7 is a huge improvement over previous OSs
in the Windows line, but you really can't do justice to it running it on
an older PC or using dial-up.