[Farmall] Headlight Reflectors and Tire Rims

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 15:57:54 PST 2010

I have an A that had pretty bad looking reflectors on it. I took them to a local shop that re-chromed cyl rods. The guy looked at them and said to polish them and they would be good as new. I did and they came out fine. I used a buffing wheel and compound. You might try chrome polish and elbow grease. Mine really looked bad and came out like new.

On the wheels, a Case-IH dealer would have aluminized paint spray can, that's what I used on mine- I'm currently doing an H, when I do the wheels I'm going to use a good silver or aluminized paint w/ hardener and make them shine!
 Barney Van De Weert
3828 Heartwood St
Uniontown OH 44685

bbvande at yahoo.com