[Ford-ferguson] CNH Web University

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jan 17 14:03:58 PST 2010

I retired from the New Holland dealership in 2002, and CNH Web
University did not exist at that time - they used to mail out CDs to the
sales and business people at the dealership to supplement in-person
training at various training sites - usually local hotels and such. As
far as I can tell from a brief Google/Yahoo search, the target audience
for this is the same people, not the "hands on" folks in the repair
bays. When mechanics needed training, they were usually sent to New
Holland PA or some other technical center. But, then again, I could be
wrong.

Mike