[AT] What followed me home today

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 11 16:24:36 PST 2010

Some of the later versions (100, 130, 140) like my 140 had the larger tires
as OEM and they look a bit better with them. My 140 has 11.2-24 and 5.00-15
and 3 of 4 are the originals. I trashed one of the original fronts putting
in a deer food plot in SE Ohio and had to buy a new one a few years back.
Mark