[Steam-engine] Fw: Indiana Historical Steam

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 9 06:42:25 PST 2010

Good question Ben.  It is our intention to recognize inspection certificates from other states when it is possible.  The other state's inspection must meet or exceed ours though.  The IHSA board has discussed this topic at length and the state boiler inspectors know our wishes as well.  Most of the time reciprocity works both ways.  It is our hope that the Indiana inspection will be recognized in other jurisdictions as well.

Andy Glines
Evansville, IN