[AT] Spam> Close the door

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 2 11:42:02 PST 2010

I'm not going to complain about this cold snap at all.  I will say that
today the wind has been the killer, if you can find a place in the sun and
out of the wind, it's not so bad.  I've got my Carhartt insulated coveralls
out so I'm ready.

Before I can blink my eyes twice, it'll be mid-July, in the mid-to-upper
90's, with 95% + humidity.  Now that is the picture of misery in my book.

Al

01/02/10 03:22:00