[AT] The last question I had on my list for December.

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Fri Jan 1 19:13:33 PST 2010

    I have had 3 dogs with Australian Shepherd mix or pure blood, and they
have all been death on groundhogs. One Sunday afternoon, Bandy dragged one
up into the yard and had a nice meal. He likes the young tender ones. I have
found 3 other dead ones out in the field. He kills them then leaves them in
the field for the buzzards

                                                                    Gene