[AT] I'm back and am looking for a member near Clinton WI

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sun Jan 31 11:09:58 PST 2010

Grant, I don't have a solution to your transportation problem, but I thought you might want to investigate the things I found last year in south-central Tennessee.  I stopped in at a couple antique malls on I-24 while traveling to Atlanta and saw a couple push-type multiple row seeders for sale.  They were not Planet Jr's, but they were early 20th century items, and looked to be in serviceable condition.  Each was mostly wooden and set up to seed three rows about 1 foot apart.  I'll look up more specific info on their location it you're interested in pursuing them.  These were priced in the neighborhood of $200.00 each.  My thought at the time was that they were a bargain.  I had just purchased a set of metering disks from the factory for a Cole planter, and spent nearly twice as much for a set of disks than for the rest of the planter.

Larry