[AT] Engine Temp Gauges

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 31 09:43:23 PST 2010

Ben, I'm not a Farmall expert but I'll ask this question to speed up the
conversation because I think it will be asked by the guys that know Super
A's.

Does your Super A have a water pump or is it a thermosyphon model?  I
believe the early Super A did not have water pumps.  That might make a
difference as far as the temp guage option, availability and location.

Charlie