[AT] Corn Picking and storage.

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Jan 30 21:41:38 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ernie" <cchopper at centurytel.net>
To: "'Antique tractor email discussion group'"
<at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2010 12:35 PM
Subject: Re: [AT] Corn Picking and storage.

> How many people even know what you mean when you say shovel right or left
> handed.  At 62 I can still out shovel a lot of 'kids' 1/2 my age just

I'm right handed and find I always shovel grain with the shovel on my right
side. Change to the opposite side and my productivity drops by about half.
For some reason it just does not work as well for me. With the back problems
I've had lately I hardly dare pick up a shovel anymore. Sure do appreciate
the grain vac.

Ralph in Sask.