[AT] So, How do you Like Windows 7? (Off topic computer question)

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 30 10:46:09 PST 2010

Larry,  I'm running IE 7 on a 6 year old XP powered notebook.  A year ago I
could do the same thing but lately I have problems with windows freezing up
and not closing.  Funny thing is sometimes a web site will freeze up in one
window, I can open another window to the same web site and run it with no
problem then shut it down and the other window will still be hung up.

I mentioned the problem here a few days ago and others seem to have the same
problem.

Charlie