[AT] So, How do you Like Windows 7? (Off topic computer question)

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Jan 30 08:30:11 PST 2010

I don't have Windows 7, so I can't comment on that. But I never use
Internet Explorer unless it is absolutely necessary (for doing Windows
updates). I use Firefox on an "antique" PC running XP, and I don't have
problems with multiple tabs open or viewing "thumbnail" images found on
Google/Yahoo searches.

Mike