[AT] So, How do you Like Windows 7? (Off topic computer question)

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sat Jan 30 09:03:29 PST 2010

LOL!  I'm actually about to ROTFLMAO!  Truer words were never spoken concerning chemists.  I have coffee with and 87-year old one five days per week.  I tell him that chemists are all certifiably NUTS!  For him, life was never better than when he was a turret commander  on a cruiser during WWII.

Larry