[Farmall] Cub experts

n9ads at juno.com n9ads at juno.com
Fri Jan 29 15:50:15 PST 2010

Thanks for the info, Justin.  I think the II in the publication number indicates this system started in 1945.

My observation is that by the late 1960s after the R numbers were used up and the suffix became C, the C11-C89 versions were little used, at least in the Truck Division.  Parts were either C1-9 or C91-99 although the rest of the system may have been still been in place.

PS, Guy, a R92 would be the FIRST revision (the second version) of the part with the numbers beginning with R91. not R90.

Howard