[AT] Spam> RE: Garden tractor???

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Fri Jan 29 06:36:23 PST 2010

I can print a single page but I'm not sure how I can save one? Below is an
example of something I might want to save. I have the catalog found at
http://www.timken.com/en-us/products/Documents/thin-5911.pdf  saved on my
hard drive. I might need to send page 22 to an engineer designing a piece of
equipment using the bearings referenced in this catalog. I can now print
that single page and fax it to them. I'd rather be able to email it than
print out and fax since I'm not normally in the office with a printer and
fax available. A fax is also not always desirable because they are often
hard to read and there is no digital copy to save. Can I do this with Adobe
Reader? I'm currently using version 8.
Mark Greer