[AT] OT I'm getting older are you?

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Fri Jan 29 07:12:59 PST 2010

Farmer you didn't mention the "Henry J" that was sold by Sears as an
Allstate"

On 1/28/2010 1:27:52 PM, Indiana Robinson (robinson46176 at gmail.com) wrote: >
They > didn't deliver milk to our farm, they hauled it away... > :-) > I
remember Willys cars, Kaisers, Frazers, Henry J's > and Crosley cars > (do a
Google image search on that for a kick). There were still folks > driving
Model T's when I was growing up. > Rumble seats, Corn binders, grain binders
 a few folks still using horses. > We still harvested ear corn fairly late.
I just saw a new ear corn > crib going up last week. The guy was raising
beef cattle and probably > wanted the cobs and all ground into his feed for
roughage. > > > > -- > Have you hugged your horses today? > > Francis
Robinson > aka "farmer" > Central Indiana USA > robinson46176 at gmail.com >
H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA