[AT] Spam> RE: Garden tractor???

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 28 19:54:04 PST 2010

Professor,
Are you aware of any programs that allow a person to rea$onably create .pdf
files? In my job I deal with a huge number of manufacturers catalogs that I
download in .pdf format. I often need to send a page or two out of these
catalogs to a customer and I'd like to be able to pull a page or two from
the catalog and create a .pdf from that I can email or include on a CD with
a bill of materials that I specify for a customer. I know Adobe Acrobat will
do this but I really don't want to spend $300 of my own money to have this
at work and my boss is too damn cheap to buy it for us.
Mark Greer