[AT] OT I'm getting older are you?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 28 17:47:31 PST 2010

Chuck, my brothers 47 GMC still has the vacum shift 2 speed and he is the
only one that knows how to drive it:-)
 Vacuum wipers were a pain too. It gave the passenger something to do while
the driver was struggling to see through the rain swept windshield. Climbing
hills pretty well dropped the vacuum to nothing on the old Fords.

Ralph in Sask.