[Farmall] Cub experts

DBigdog DBigdog at columbus.rr.com
Thu Jan 28 13:34:27 PST 2010

Carl,
    What is puzzling is that the wrap-around dash was in use both before and
after this group of tractors and to date we have confirmed only a dozen or
so of them.  But they are all identical so they were not home-made.  My
personal opinion is that they ran short of needed components and shop-built
a few dash panels to keep the line running.  There may have been an
intention to replace these "temporary" dashes at a later date but we do know
that a few of them got sold.