[Farmall] Cub experts

Justin Weber jweber77 at charter.net
Thu Jan 28 08:50:19 PST 2010

Here is some pics explaining the original intent and setup of the R
series parts system.  This information comes from and IH publication
called "What is a Parts Number?"  (IH Publication number A-90-II).   I
had started an article regarding this a few years ago for RPMAG, but
kids, Work, etc have gotten in the way.

www.ihparts.com/wpn1.JPG
www.ihparts.com/wpn2.JPG
www.ihparts.com/wpn3.JPG
www.ihparts.com/wpn4.JPG
www.ihparts.com/wpn5.JPG
www.ihparts.com/wpn6.JPG
www.ihparts.com/wpn7.JPG
www.ihparts.com/wpn8.JPG
www.ihparts.com/wpn9.JPG
www.ihparts.com/wpn10.JPG
www.ihparts.com/wpn11.JPG
www.ihparts.com/wpn12.JPG
www.ihparts.com/wpn13.JPG
www.ihparts.com/wpn14.JPG
www.ihparts.com/wpn15.JPG

Hope this helps.   Time for me to go to bed.

Justin Weber
Weber's Tractor Works