[Farmall] Cub experts

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Thu Jan 28 06:29:03 PST 2010

Hopefully Guy Fay will jump in here and correct me if I'm wrong but I think the "9" in "R92" indicates
that it's an assembly rather than a single part. In the case of something like a dash panel, it could have
had stiffeners or brackets spot welded to it or something along those lines.

IH usually didn't give the option of ordering the older version.
The new part would replace the old for function.

Todd Markle

Spring Mills, Pa.