[AT] OT I'm getting older are you?

Ernie cchopper at centurytel.net
Thu Jan 28 06:16:02 PST 2010

What about the 'button' you had to put your foot on to engage the starter,
while trying to start the truck on a hill.  Your right foot had to hold the
brake, engage the starter and sorta flex the accelerator all at the same
time.  I don't miss this feature either.  But I keep in practice as my '47
Chevy 3/4 T has this feature.

Ernie
Collector of Samson Model M tractors

'In God We Trust'