[Farmall] Cub experts

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 27 18:53:57 PST 2010

 Hey Bigdog, sorry to take so long to reply. I never went to see this Cub as
it didn't have hydraulics. It would probably have been a good one for a
restorer to get hold of as I sincerely doubt it has anywhere near the number
of hours most Cubs with hydraulics do. To tell the truth I don't recall
seeing over 2-3 other Cubs without hydraulics and they were all at shows.

As to your idea about a few Cubs being built with a different dash-panel,
you might try looking in a parts book and see if there are more than one
listed, with the more common style replacing the other. Then try Lee Grady
and see if he has any drawings and see what the dates are on them. That
might give you a rough idea of how long that panel was used anyway.

John