[AT] Garden tractor???/Now RF hazard

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 13:42:49 PST 2010

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 3:59 PM, charliehill <charliehill at embarqmail.com> wrote:

> That's all very interesting but I'm scared to death of stuff that you can't
> see that will slip up and bite you.

I have weak recollection of an old cheap movie from the 1950's where
the evil guy used a semi with a well shielded cab to tow a trailer
containing extremely highly radioactive material (unshielded) across
the country with the people he contaminated completely unaware that
they were going to die. The big deal was that he was driving through
the center of all of the major cities as he went. Not sure how
plausible the premise is but it gave me nightmares at the time. I
can't recall the name...

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson