[AT] Garden tractor???/Now RF hazard

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Jan 26 12:59:46 PST 2010

Hmmm maybe that explains the alleged sightings of UFO's over big power
transmission lines.  grins.

That's all very interesting but I'm scared to death of stuff that you can't
see that will slip up and bite you.

On a related line of thought.  I read yesterday that some company that is
being partially financed by Google has developed a way to print photovoltaic
"conductors" (I guess is the right term) onto aluminum foil.  They are about
to get up and running and say they will be turning out thin film solar
electric panels at about $1.00 per Watt.
If they are able to do that and the stuff is long term reliable it will
change the complexion of our  energy use.

Charlie