[AT] Garden tractor???/Now RF hazard

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Jan 26 07:45:10 PST 2010

Mattias, if we have that much ice around here the towers will just fall
down.  It's happened a couple of times over the past 25 years or so.  One
big 2000' TV tower about 100 miles from here fell from ice and a 1000' radio
tower about 15 miles down the road fell the same way.

We just don't get that much ice.