[AT] Spam> RE: Garden tractor???

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:02:53 PST 2010

Cypress is wonderful stuff.  An even better wood for both rot resistance and
workability is what we call Juniper down here.  I think it's actually
American White Cedar or something like that. Most of the old growth Juniper
and Cypress is about gone down here except deep in the swamps.  When I was a
kid Juniper was 1st choice for planking wood boats and cypress a closs
second.  Juniper is a lot lighter.  Neither will rot easily.

Charlie