[AT] Jobs/ Stores

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 25 13:50:23 PST 2010

Great to see someone who is willing to speak out, Steve.  A WalMart was planned for the adjacent town to ours about three years ago.  It would have been in a rural area, just over the town line into that town, and on a state highway.  It was just incomprehensible the untruths and rumors the anti- marters used to fight against the new store.  Sadly, about fifty very well organized anti's managed to create so much pressure that Wal Mart walked away, even after preliminary town approval.  As a result, we are still at status quo, driving 18-20 miles in any of three directions to shop in a WalMart.  I was calculating how much extra Rotella 15W-40 I could buy for the tractors with the gas money I saved by driving less than three miles to the store.  Ho hum....I think some of these resistors who think a forty mile drive is a good thing are also harping "THINK GREEN".

Charlie V. in WNY