[AT] Test, sending at 7:26 pm. on Thursday, January 21st

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Jan 22 21:43:47 PST 2010

Well heres another test that I am sending out at 11:40 pm Sask. time. For
those interested in the Charlynn "Kontrol King" steering add on I posted an
ad from 1958 showing just what was available and how much it cost.
http://www.atis.net/forums/showthread.php?216-Charlynn-Steering&p=1106#post1106

Ralph in Sask.