[AT] IH baler needles needed

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Jan 21 03:54:58 PST 2010

Lew:
Try Sturgeons corner at Meno, OK  www dot sturgeonscorner dot com  They
eithger have one or can find it.  That old baler will surprise you what
it is worth..  I traded for the 47 wire that I have, and probably have
$1500 in it.  They are getting hard to find in this area, and if I can
find any kind of baler at a farm sale I will buy it.  I did find a case
baler that is like new, and has a circular feed mechanism.  It just
looks too confined for my taste.  I also need a baler with a pickup that
uses very narrow strippers.  The Bermuda grass I bale is very short at
times and with a wide striper pickup, grass just falls through.

Cecil in OKla