[AT] IH baler needles needed

Lew Best lew at lewslittlefarm.com
Wed Jan 20 17:15:00 PST 2010

Hey guys

I traded for an old baler I think I can get working if I can find some
needles for it.  one's broken, one's bent pretty bad.  The needles for a 27,
37, 46, 47 are all the same; part number is 662034R2; it's stamped into the
needle.  Could also use the u-shaped bracket they mount on but may be able
to straighten mine.  anyone have any of this you'd part with please let me
know; I'll try to buy it.  email addy in case it don't show is lew at
lewslittlefarm dot com.  BTW I found one at a junkyard today (he had a bunch
of old balers) but most in this area are wire tie; the junker that had one
on it had the other one broken.  L

Thanks!

Lew Best near Waco, TX

Please note new email addy