[AT] Trailer floors (was) lots of saw mills OOPS

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:26:36 PST 2010

Hi Ralph.  Yeah there are companies here that come around and collect it but
they are particular that it not be contaminated with water or any other
foreign substance and for that reason I don't think they like to come to a
location that isn't a business with a tank put up somewhere.  Your's would
probably be fine.  Mine is all stored in small containers.  I've been
thinking  I might haul it to my buddy that the outfit calls on.  At least
maybe he'll get something out of it.

70 degs, sunny and calm here today!

Charlie