[AT] Trailer floors (was) lots of saw mills OOPS

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:32:26 PST 2010

Daddy used to keep a 5 gal bucket full from changing the tractor oil.   Then
when he was through "laying by" his tobacco in May he'd put them in the
bucket to keep them from rusting up.  Wipe them off the next spring and they
were nice and slick.

I've got plenty of burnt oil here (I mentioned burnt oil on here a few years
ago and had to explain the concept.  LOL) I just need more trailers and
plows to treat.  I bet I've got 50 gals stored up.  I guess some folks call
that hazardous waste.  I never did fix a rig to filter it that we talked
about a while back.

Charlie