[AT] Off Topic Computer

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:28:12 PST 2010

Combined reply.  I'm using Internet Explorer 7.  Haven't upgraded to 8 yet.
Farmer I use Zone Alarm too and wondered if that was the problem.    I'm
thinking there is some sort of script running on those sites and the
computer sees that it is busy and refuses to stop but don't know.  At least
I know I'm not alone.  On this laptop sometimes (not often) I can't get a
site to close no matter what I do. On those occasions I just drop the batter
out of the bottom and start over.  That works like a charm but there is risk
in doing that too.

Thanks

Charlie