[AT] Off Topic Computer

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Wed Jan 20 07:51:55 PST 2010

LOL!  Yes, all the time, Charlie.  I'm running four systems here at home that are theoretically identical -- but aren't, and websites that refuse to close happen regularly.  Sometimes, getting off-line will do the trick -- go back to the point that you have nothing left but your desktop, and log on again.  But my systems don't all treat pop-up's the same and often I need to hold the Ctrl key before trying to go to a different website, logging in, etc.

Larry