[AT] Trailer floors (was) lots of saw mills

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 19 14:39:33 PST 2010

Hi Rick, that is surprising if it is the cottonwood trees I am thinking of.
What we call cottonwood is pretty much like a poplar tree. Poplar poles and
lumber last well here only if they are kept undercover and not exposed to
the elements. Some of the old log buildings made of poplar still stand
although for how much longer I don't know.

Ralph in Sask.