[AT] Trailer floors (was) lots of saw mills

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Tue Jan 19 16:07:00 PST 2010

My experience with cottonwood planking for trailer/truck decks here
in Oregon is favorable.  It seems to resist decay pretty well, is
lightweight compared to Douglas fir and resists damage from track
layers (cats).  It kinda flufs up on the surface..   Also inexpensive
if you can get it from a local source like a farmer sawmill.     John W.