[Farmall] Setback on '40 Farmall A

Robert Johnson johnson_rob at bigpond.com
Mon Jan 18 14:03:24 PST 2010

I invested in a small suction pump , and its very handy !.
It looks like a small bicycle tyre pump , maybe half as long , with about a
foot of flexible hose at the end.
Its used in small marine engines , to suck out used engine oil , you can
actually put the small hose down the dipstick hole.
It cost me less than $10 .
Regards Rob J.