[AT] IHC 350U

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Mon Jan 18 23:34:21 PST 2010

It's not hard to like that tractor, Farmer.  Several years ago when I was
in the market for a loader tractor I thought a Ferguson 35 or a Farmall
300/350 Utility would both make good "antique" loader tractors.  I've
wound up with two 35's with Davis Loaders but that's maybe only because I
didn't see a good 300/350 for sale locally.  I did see and drive a nice
350 with loader in Western Iowa but I knew I wasn't going to be able to
drive it on the airplane in KC and get it back to Washington with me.  I
think the 300/350 Utility with a T/A would make a real fine loader
tractor.

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington