[AT] lots of saw mills

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 08:24:00 PST 2010

You are correct, Farmer.  The paint was about one year old at the time I replaced the floor, as were the new 12 ply tires.  My wife questioned why I needed to put so much work into the trailer.  Well, if it is not in running condition the few times a year when you need it, there is no reason to own it.  !!!

Charlie V.