[AT] Swamp loggers. A log skidder is a tractor isn't it?

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Jan 18 04:48:31 PST 2010

I'm sure both are true.  The first logger was not in the hard working
group.  The second group were hard working, smart and quite successful.
I could nit pick a few things they could have done better for me but
over all I was satisfied with  they way they handled the money and the
way they worked.
They had a couple prospective customers call me for a reference.  I
could honestly say I would hire them again.

David
NW NC