[AT] was Greg E, Gene D or anybody - VAC HP bump-up question. Now AT(Anti

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 16 15:01:31 PST 2010

I goggled Swedish horseman. It is a 82 min movie released in Nov, 2006. Here
is what it says about the plot.

[He lives for horses, he lives with horses, he works with horses and he just
about dies when he is forced to leave his horses because of a storm that
turns his life upside down.
This is the story of Stig-Anders, a solitary man in a remote village in
Småland, the ultimate hardship area for a truly old-fashioned Swedish
farmer.]

Paul-46562