[AT] Swamp loggers. A log skidder is a tractor isn't it?

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 16 09:27:46 PST 2010

No Al,  it mainly shows them in the woods working.  One episode last night
did show Bobby's family at his house having some sort of celebration,
birthday or something but most of it is in the woods working.

Back when I was driving log trucks Bobby Sr, Kenneth and Raymond were all
logging.  The folks I worked for had a truck stop and a couple of other
businesses geared toward loggers.  It wasn't unusual for the Goodsons to
stop in and of course we all wound up at the mills together from time to
time.

Charlie