[AT] was Greg E, Gene D or anybody - VAC HP bump-up question. Now AT(Anti-Topic) "The Horseman"

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 08:03:08 PST 2010

Frank,
I wish I could help you better but he's not the most articulate person
(Here we say to someone that isn't loud and clear enough that should
"talk out of the beard" kind of appropriate), My 'puter speakers ain't
the best, and he speaks old ways and very dialectal but I sure should
be able to understand it. It's something about good horse(s), nice
horse(s) etc.

Right now I've heard at the radio that the sewing machine plant in
Huskvarna (In older days spelled Husqvarna) shuts down, not very far
from The Horseman. and soon there will be no more Saab's, the times
they're a-changin for most of us.

Mattias