[AT] OT; Seed Oats

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:13:11 PST 2010

Farmer, down here in the Southeast most horse people will only feed coastal
bermuda hay and oats or sweet feed.  Alfalfa is considered to be too rich
and is fed sparingly as extra nutrition or to horses that have specific need
for it.   Funny how cost and availability changes peoples attitudes about
what is "right".