[AT] Are we down or just quiet this morning?

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 05:11:24 PST 2010

Not down but being outdoors is like being deaf. the snow is hanging
from the trees, zero wind and total silence. I'm back from Gränsö were
we are gonna dig for water and waste water and though being in 200
metres from several 20-25 ton excavators and the docks at the other
side of the bay not a single sound was heard.
At least the temperature has risen to hot, hot, hot 32 F, hottest
temperature for a month. Maybe soon I'll be able to see that Boxer.

Mattias