[AT] OT; Seed Oats

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 13 13:12:09 PST 2010

Maybe it will Charlie.  The folks that planted in wet areas or areas that
got wet seem to have the sorriest stand.

I didn't plant my little patch I run for my old combines last year, in
order to get my crop rotation right.  Now I didn't get it done this year.
Might try some grain sorghum, or may just let daddy put it in corn again
this year.  Where the spot is, it would be foolish to plant soybeans
because the @#(#$ deer would eat them as fast as they come up.

Al