[AT] Heat wave

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Mon Jan 11 14:52:56 PST 2010

    Ralph.
    You beat us for a high today. Only got to 27 here in Ohio today. Should
get to the 30's by Wednesday.
    I spent most of the day on the skid loader clearing the snow so I can
get around. Driveway was drifted and had been driving the truck through the
hay field to get out. Got that all cleared and all around the barns and a
path through the wheat field back to the woods so I can get to the wood
pile.
    Just finished and put the loader in the barn, and guess what? It has
started snowing again. Well the big piles will look prettier with a fresh
coat of white.

                                                Gene